18 Photos That Are effect of the Pollution in our world. According to the World Wildlife Fund, humankind removes 50,200 square miles of forests annually. Within the last 50 years, people have caused drastic environmental changes such as the extinction of animals and depletion of the planet’s resources. The pictures in this article prove even more that it’s high time we stop and stare at what we’ve done to our home.
1. A bird feeding his child to dust cigarette.
2. A member of the Sri Lankan coast guard is covered in oil as he works to remove an oil spill at a beach in Uswetakeiyawa.
3. One of the polluted beaches in Bali
4. A gannet sits on a nest that was made with plastic remains.
5. A young boy collects plastic and other recyclable material from the polluted waters of Bab Demb Lake in Srinagar, India.
6. A piece of plastic garbage is stuck on this goose’s neck.
7. Chinese volunteers used floating plastic pollution to make a 68-meter-long “sperm whale” on World Ocean Day.
8. This seal pup is choking on fishing line.