21 Shots That Capture the Essence of the Word “Wow!”
Nature is the very reason why spectacular phenomena appear around the world and it simply blows our minds. It could be extreme cold or some other intriguing factor that enables the world to never stop to amazing us and luckily everybody has a camera to capture the memories of these remarkable sights.
We are dug up and found some breathtaking photos that will make everyone open their mouth in amazement.
1. A mountain casting a shadow
2. A cloud that cuts the sky in half
3. An icicle shaped like a stingray
4. A “tree” formed due the path of the water on this stone.
5. A supercell thunderstorm upsetting the sky
6. The floating cat
7. Winter in Chicago in 2019
8. Frozen Niagara Falls
9. The 4-legged tree
10. Another icicle shaped like a leaf
11. A pink grasshopper
12. A rainbow wrasse caught at Christmas Island
13. Turnip Rock turned itself into a small island.
14. Getting behind the lens for a change.
This is how real men shoot animals by Chris du Plessis pic.twitter.com/tAHcsAzLuF
— Stunning Wildlife (@SWildlifepics) July 21, 2016
15. A tree with a face
16. Nature arranged these leaves just perfect.
17. 2 stunning blue-streaked lorys
18. A perfectly circular stone
19. Europe and Asia formed from these soda bubbles.
20. This giant quartz that was found in Arkansas is worth $4 million.
21. Trees must be nature’s favorite toy to play with.
Which one of the photos above made you go “wow” in less than a second? Please, pick your favorite and leave it down in the comment section.