The Pic You Saw First Reveals What’s Really Important for You in Love
Our subconscious mind has a big influence on how we behave, what we do, and, well, how we see the things around us. Our subconscious mind stores everything we have ever seen, felt, and come across. These photos have a few images inside and what you see first represents how you feel about love. Some psychologists say that this technique is beneficial because it helps you to explore your mind.
We at We are invite you to take this test and get to know a little more about yourself.
What do you see first?
If the first image you see is the cat, you are more determined and outspoken. Your life is based around beauty and prosperity, humor and wholesomeness, and that’s what you treasure in love. Some people may say that you are a bit selfish, but you just like being yourself and can’t stand any outside control. Sometimes you simply want to be left alone and don’t even want to explain why.
- Personality: You are very independent and self-sufficient. No matter how far you fall, you always land on your feet.
- Relationship: Your independence may make your love life a bit difficult, you don’t feel comfortable getting involved in a long-term relationship, and you often choose to run away from it.
If you see the dog first, it represents calmness and well-being. You strongly believe in true love and you are willing to wait for it as long as it takes, even if that means many lonely Friday nights. You are loyal, responsible, reliable, and calm. And you believe that true love is worth waiting for. You find a way to see the best in every situation, and loyalty and reliability are among the many traits that describe you.
- Personality: Loving, caring, and calm — that’s you.
- Relationship: Family is the most important thing for you. A relationship for you is mainly about unity and friendship, as they say — the dog is man’s best friend. You need to be able to trust the person you are with.
What do you see first?
If you see the fox first, you are very positive and romantic in nature. This image represents an illusion of a sunset because of the orange color, only at second glance does it becomes an animal piece. You have a very strong connection to nature and in love you are looking for a person with similar values. Lore has it that the fox is cunning and spiritual.
- Personality: You are a very honorable person, wisdom is your natural superpower.
- Relationship: Freedom is very important for you. You don’t mind a long-term relationship, as long as you don’t feel trapped.
If you see the dolphin first, you are quite sophisticated, and sometimes considered lucky. As for your love life, you are looking for an intelligent and tranquil person. You are very charming and people love to be around you and you like that. You are smart and intelligent, representing a well-balanced attitude.
- Personality: Kindness, peace, and harmony describe your personality.
- Relationship: You want a big family, very big. You care about everyone, even all your cousins, uncles, and aunts, and you always remember what they like and when their birthdays are.
What do you see first?
A man’s face
If you see the man’s face in the tree first, you are very artistic and creative, and your life is all about constant adventure. Every day has to bring something new, and perhaps even a new love, as well. A glass-half-empty attitude is definitely not for you, in fact, for you it’s always full and even overflowing. It might be full of air, but there is always something amusing.
- Personality: You have such a bubbly personality that it energizes everyone around you.
- Relationship: You think that you are not really ready for a serious relationship, but one day you will meet that very special person and you’ll forget that you are not ready.
A woman’s face
If you see the woman’s face first, motherhood and kindness is your universe. You always think about the people who are important to you and you enjoy taking care of them. You are ready to help anyone at any time and all your friends know that you are literally just a phone call away.
- Personality: You are incredibly warm and loving, and you have a place in your heart for everyone around you.
- Relationship: Nurture, sophistication, and balance are relationship traits that are important for you.
A child’s face
If you see the child’s face first, you like to be taken care of. In your love life, you don’t like taking the first step, or even the second one. Your love life has to have a foundation of honesty, spirituality, and harmony. You are very quiet and don’t like making big decisions.
- Personality: Beauty, devotion, and loyalty are your main characteristics.
- Relationship: You are loyal and committed as long as you don’t have to decide anything.
A face in the water
If you see a face in the water first, freedom is what you want in your love life. You live your life effortlessly and to its fullest, you make friends very easy, and you don’t believe in deep feelings. You choose to live in the moment and don’t worry about tomorrow at all. You refuse to worry about things. Life is great for you, no matter what.
- Personality: You are very easygoing but some people may think that you are a bit shallow.
- Relationship: You don’t want any commitments and prefer to have many friends, but don’t want to let anyone get too close.
A woman’s figure
If you see a woman’s figure first, you like being the center of attention. You are smart and appreciate when people see your intellect, but also don’t mind if they pay attention to your outer appearance. You are a social butterfly and you always bring laughter. People love being around you, but occasionally may get a bit envious of your ability to come up with great ideas.
- Personality: You love having fun and that’s what life is about for you. Absolutely nothing can upset you or make you feel down.
- Relationship: Deep inside you are a bit scared of serious relationships and commitment. That’s the reason why you choose to stay away from love.
How did the test go for you? Tell us about it in the comments below, and share this quiz with your friends and family.
Illustrated by Alena Sofronova for BrightSide.me